We are closed for the season from Saturday 8th of August. Very welcome again next year! We will keep our webpage updated on upcoming opening hours.
The restaurant building was originally built approx. 1840. It was the main warehouse on the island for fishermen to trade their goods. The building got restored and redecorated into its current state by the owner Dagmar Gylseth and family. The restaurant opened in 2014.
For reservations or questions on (group) bookings, please contact us
Kitchen / Restaurant Manager
+47 941 36 501